 Local / Nederland / 714
713  |  715
Subject:
Paypal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:02:02 GMT

Hi all,

I have serious problems with Paypal. They suddenly refused to accept
payments to my Visa card.

I am now in the situation that payments are waiting for me (for already
delivered goods) but I can not accept them because I do not have an US bank
account. I have filed about 12 complaints and the only respons is that I
have to set up a US bank account or wait until the banking facility is
available in the Netherlands.

Any tips? Who knows an US bank that accepts non-US persons?

Thanks,
Ton