 Local / Italia / 2855
  Australia

ragazzi, finché scherziamo va bene, ma cerchiamo di non esagerare. andate a leggere le traduzioni di babelfish di alcuni nostri messaggi, voi non vi arrabbiereste nel leggere queste scritte nei vostri confronti ? se vogliamo superare gli australiani (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Australia

In lugnet.loc.it, Sergio Lorenzetti writes: <Italian bit snipped, and yes, I could understand it through babelfish :)> (...) Hi! I am crossposting this to loc.au so that they know I haven't defected and so that you can't use this message to your (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australia

(...) saying, (...) PEACE! I don't personally care at all who wins this posting war. I know it's for fun and don't expect any serious problem in the official relationships between Australia and Italy :-) My only problem is that reading lugnet is (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australia - Mario the old wise man

(...) Mario is always someone you can rely on, very patient and always ready to help his friends and now that has become forty it tends to take even more the character of the OLD wise man :) (...) Anyway I must say a big thank you to all the Aussies (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australia - Mario the old wise man

(...) I *knew* you would have said this :-) (...) Yes, I agree. It seemed almost dead in the last weeks. (...) But don't tell'em :-) Mario (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.au)