 Local / Israel / 64
  Re: Help with a few words - kinda urgent

XP .off-topic.fun (...) Actually, what the heck - if you're bored, ye lugnet folk, check these out and let me know if it sounds normal... (it all sounds worlds better in hebrew, 'course.) --- Lyrics Translation for select hebrew songs Aviv Gefen’s (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Help with a few words - kinda urgent

This is gonna be way outta left field, but I thought I'd just chuck it in anyway. (Tired of my mouse, need to type something :) Keep in mind that it's free advice, and it's worth what you pay for it :) Not knowing the songs, the melodies, or the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Help with a few words - kinda urgent

Hi Kevin! Since it's 3 AM and I can't sleep, I might as well reply to your message. :-) Thanks, first off, for going over this, it's good to get feedback. Here are some whys/why nots for the word choices... (...) Yup! (...) Hmmm, the reference is to (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Help with a few words - kinda urgent

Yo! I'm still up too.. churning away on some image and web work. Hey, cool - glad I could be of some assistance. (...) Ah! I see - I didn't get the inference - lost in the translation I suppose :) Hmmm.. perhaps; And it's sad That you can return a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)