 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 216
215  |  217
Subject:
an other LEGOMAN plate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.ca.ns
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:53:53 GMT

Hey Jude,

Welcome to the club!
I also have mine... Since a few months now:

You can't beleive how many comments I had so far... And of course, the SMILES!
I had to overcome the "sillyness" stuff about myself at first, but I'm so
happy now that I did it. I encourage everyone to "get out of the closet" and
to be a proud Lego fan!

One day, in my town, I was next to my truck and it was full of boxes (NO!
not Lego boxes! unfortunately! I was ready for some deliveries) and a father
with his son walked by and the son said: look dad, the Legoman! and the dad
said: yep and it is full of lego boxes too! I didn't say a thing, not to
upset the kid, but I wished it would have been true...!

If you see my truck anywhere on the road, take the time to say HI or leave a
note on the windshield. I know I live far away, but I travel quite a bit! I
even thought about display it on my 18 wheeler.

Merry Christmas to all and have a blessed day,

Jean-Marc

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jude Beaudin writes:
I opened a Christmas gift from my parents, a 7315 and noticed it
was a little heavy. So I opened the box, despite the cry of no from my
sister who did not want me to build it right in the middle of opening gifts.
Inside I found a new set of personalized plates.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ShiningBlade/Plates/newplates.jpg

Jude :-)

Ironically, this is the first LEGO set my parents have gotten me since my
dark ages. But it is the name my father has called me for many years.