 People / 3401
Re: an other LEGOMAN plate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 00:21:31 GMT

Both my truck and van carry the North Georgia LEGO Train Club tag:
http://www.ngltc.org/tagged.jpg

Very few every know what it means, but it does make it easy to remember :)

jt

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, William R. Ward writes:
Someone already has the California "LEGOMAN" plate, but this thread
prompted me to order customized plates.  I'm not counting my chickens
until they hatch, so I won't reveal what it is yet, but I plan to post
about it when I get them.

--Bill.

FUT: lugnet.people

"Jean-Marc Détraz" <legomotive@yahoo.com> writes:
Hey Jude,

Welcome to the club!
I also have mine... Since a few months now: