 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 548
Re: My Christmas Gift from my parents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 01:00:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jude Beaudin writes:
I opened a Christmas gift from my parents, a 7315 and noticed it
was a little heavy. So I opened the box, despite the cry of no from my
sister who did not want me to build it right in the middle of opening gifts.
Inside I found a new set of personalized plates.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ShiningBlade/Plates/newplates.jpg

Jude, that is very cool.  What a creative gift idea!

Calum