 People / 3434
Re: Mine is LEGOFAN (CA) (Re: an other LEGOMAN plate)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 04:58:44 GMT

"Mark P" <mark@landofbricks.com> writes:
In lugnet.people, William R. Ward writes:
Funny - LEGOFAN was the second thing I tried for!  :-)  Oh well...

heh.. I am glad I did not listen to my girlfriend when she told me to wait
and get it later :) I ordered it in late October / early November so I just
beat you to it then.

Guess so!

When are you supposed to get your plates? I am very curious to know what you
got.

I should get it in a couple of weeks, I think.  How long did it take
you?  Did you order yours off the web?

LOL, if you are at Brickswest we can put the cars together and take a
picture! haha, that would be cool.

Good idea.  I'm planning to be there - but I might not bring that car.

--Bill.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")