 Local / Canada / Ontario / 302
Re: Where do we go from here...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 03:14:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On Wed, August 17, 2005 10:03 am, Chris Magno wrote:
deborah higdon wrote:
i also had the pleasure of meeting greg, jeff and ralph.  it was quite the
experience. and here i was thinking that rtl was a staid group of robot-heads.
was i wrong!

no, you were right the FIRST time. that small ragtag lot you saw in NO
WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, represent rtlToronto.

your gut instinct is right. we are robot freaks.

If you count the Technic, Mindstorms, and Great Ball Contraption rooms, plus the
Mindstorm/Technic competitions at the largest gathering of adult LEGO fans in North
America last weekend, you'll note there were close to 100 Technic/Mindstorms
creations in attendance.

Anyone want to guess how many came from the "robot freaks" of rtl?

Does this mean that I had more *unused* GBC's than rtl brought GBCs?

Don't get me started.

Steve

Kevin

P.S. It is a little known fact that my pneumatic GBC was the most reliable MOC
there.  It never lost a ball.