 Local / Canada / Ontario / 303
Re: Where do we go from here...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 03:24:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Allan Bedford wrote:
   Will teamwork win out and is a play area the best way to go? I’m still interested in hearing any/all other ideas that people may have. Don’t be shy folks... I know we’re Canadian, but we don’t have to be quite so reserved do we? :)

So, here’s my question:

Where did we come to the conclusion that Lego wanted a play area?

Can’t we do something that highlights the AF in AFOL, eg, a large display or project that could be really impressive for kids and adults?

Calum