 Local / Canada / Ontario / 20
Re: I can't believe it's gone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 21:49:56 GMT

I've Been looking at Calum's page for some time now, me and my older
brother are showing up, but not participating. As soon as i save up
enough money, i'll be buying a mindstorms kit off ebay, but i'll also need
an upgrade kit available only from dacta so i can use a standard kit on a
mac computer, so i'm not gonna have one for a while, because i'm
spending money on my other favourite themes, train and city! i'm in the
process of building a city, with at least a double track to start with. I also
like the robotics, i own a scout kit and have lots of extras, lights, six
motors, the works, and i can't wait for whart supposedly is comming out
for the scout, a booster pack due this fall...until than, i gotta get a vision
command to work with a mac mindstorms if possible!

I took kinda a guess as to where "right in the middle" is too, i live around
Bathurst, St. Claire, Davenport and oakwood (ossignton) , the square
between those big streets. It might not be in the middle, but it's got easy
access to the city. Anyway, i also like just about every other theme, and
have built giant pirate ships and huge castles, but now my project is a
giant town, my website is hardly started at ALL, but for when it does get
underway (the next 2-3 weeks) here's the url:   stas.net/1/lego

pretty straightforward considering it's unlimited space and no banners!
Always free!
well, enough plugs for stas, can't wait for the next meeting og the, i guess
"t-lug"  :)

(my face in no way resembles the above picture)

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Jeff Elliott writes:
Welcome!  Welcome to the conspriacy, er, ...

Where is "right in the middle"?  I live downtown, near Bay &
Gerrard.  We also have wayward members in Etobicoke, and so
forth.

So, what are your favourite Lego themes?  If you're into Mindstorms,
you may just have enough time to put together an entry for our
competition on the 16th...

Jeff Elliott

Braden Fox wrote:

No Legoland At Ontario Place???? But, why bother even going now!
noooooooo!! i join in your waling....

and, a little off topic, i wanna join the Toronto Lego users group, i • sorta
just found out about em, but i'm really into lego and working on a lego
website, and i live right in the middle of Toronto.