 Local / Canada / Ontario / 21
20  |  22
Subject:
Lego Train Sets In Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 23:16:14 GMT

Does anyone know where i could find lego train sets in toronto? I only got
into lego trains a while ago, so i don't know ANYWHERE to get them,
except i saw a few 4561's for sale at the bay, i think for full price, kind of a
rip off for a pretty lame train compared to the old metroliner and cargo
railway even. Anyway, is there even any shops which carry things like
track and wheel sets, i know many of them say "shop at home exclusive"
in the catolog, but that's not always true. I also figurede out this small
shop called kids stuff (bloor and bathurst, a block south of bloor) will let
you order any lego set out of the catalog with a downpayment of  15%, but
that's kinda useless cause it takes long and you could just order
yourself. So, i wanna find lego trains in Toronto!!! Also, i wonder if there
are ANY old lego train sets that you can buy here....

Thanks for anyone's help.

Braden Fox