 Local / Canada / Ontario / 19
Re: I can't believe it's gone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 15:25:35 GMT

Welcome!  Welcome to the conspriacy, er, ...

Where is "right in the middle"?  I live downtown, near Bay &
Gerrard.  We also have wayward members in Etobicoke, and so
forth.

So, what are your favourite Lego themes?  If you're into Mindstorms,
you may just have enough time to put together an entry for our
competition on the 16th...

Jeff Elliott

Braden Fox wrote:

No Legoland At Ontario Place???? But, why bother even going now!
noooooooo!! i join in your waling....

and, a little off topic, i wanna join the Toronto Lego users group, i sorta
just found out about em, but i'm really into lego and working on a lego
website, and i live right in the middle of Toronto.