 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 161
Re: I can't believe it's gone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 04:36:46 GMT

Welcome to the Toronto Group.

As soon as i save up
enough money, i'll be buying a mindstorms kit off ebay, but i'll also need
an upgrade kit available only from dacta so i can use a standard kit on a
mac computer, so i'm not gonna have one for a while

Why would you want to wait for e-bay??? you can get a mindstorms RCX kit
for the regular $300,   or you can read my last post and discover
Sprectum and get just  the brick, then program it in NQC. (for about
$170)

Either way, your more than welcome to attend the lego robotics
challenge.... I'm not sure though if it will be on the 16th...... After
talking with Calum it seems like we are leaning towards the 23.

Chris
Lego Walker now @
www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm