 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Victoria / 124
Re: New AFOL in Victoria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.org.ca.viclug
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 02:35:24 GMT

If you want to meet me, either dig up my addy from .loc.bc.vic, or
email me privately...

Actually what I was meant to ask was in regards to VicLUG
meetings/gatherings/coffee etc.

We do have them, the last one was more than a year ago- generally, it is
informal, and kind of by invite, because of the fact that it is almost always
held at a VICLUG members home, and some of us are more privacy worried than
others.

If you want, I can Email the core group, and see if they are interested in
having a meeting?

James