 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Victoria / 122
Re: New AFOL in Victoria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 00:53:20 GMT

which has seen no traffic but mine for months. I wish I had known about the
Shirley Display last week as I might have been able to go.

So can anyone tell me why there are two different newsgroups for basically the
same purpose?

'cause that's the way LUGNET does it?  I didn't even realize there was a
.org.ca.viclug group, otherwise I would have xposted it there too...

Anyway what I really wanted to know about was the chances of meeting sometime
and any info on the Saanich Fair model competition. I assume it is just for  > kids but you never know...

I know Sooke Fall Fair is just for kids, and it conflicts with the train show
anyway.  If you want to meet me, either dig up my addy from .loc.bc.vic, or
email me privately.  I'd be happy to have you as a visitor- I'm a friendly type
of guy.  Unfortuately, nothing is running here right now since I have to put it
back together after my display still.

James Powell
VicLUG member, along with a few other crazy stalwarts.