 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Victoria / 120
119  |  121
Subject:
New AFOL in Victoria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:22:15 GMT

Hi!

I guess I should have looked more. I posted a message to: lugnet.org.ca.viclug
which has seen no traffic but mine for months. I wish I had known about the
Shirley Display last week as I might have been able to go.

So can anyone tell me why there are two different newsgroups for basically the
same purpose?

Anyway what I really wanted to know about was the chances of meeting sometime
and any info on the Saanich Fair model competition. I assume it is just for kids
but you never know...

G.Edward (Ted) Godwin
James Bay