 Local / Canada / 365
364  |  366
Subject:
3 weeks waiting period
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 14:39:44 GMT

Hi ,
I hope it's the right place for this question, if it's not please excuse me.
I won an auction at ebay and sent the seller (a Canadian seller) a US bank
cheque.
A while has passed and to my (3) inquiries he claimed he didn't get the cheque.
After I got a reception notice through the mail he recalled getting the cheque,
but claimed a US cheque can take 21 days to clear..
He finally sent me the LEGO set (or at least he wrote me he did - I didn't get
it yet) 21 days after he received the cheque.

Is 21 days clearing period for a US cheque possible or did he just stall for
time?
(I'm wondering about the feedback I should leave him).
Any reply will be appreciated,
David