 Local / Canada / 270
269  |  271
Subject:
S@H Canada Goodbye
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 02:06:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I called this morning and placed my final order.  A bunch of accessory
packs.  I foolishly asked the women about it being their last day.  She said
that she was a temp and by the time she got there, the place was mostly
gutted, but as for the people that remain, they are all quite upset to be
laid off, especially at this time of year.

That didn't make my day.

TJ