 Local / Canada / 271
Re: New Star Wars Lego in Canada?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 02:44:46 GMT

James, where are you located in Canada?

Adam

In lugnet.loc.ca, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Adam Murtha writes:
I was wondering if anyone in Canada has come across the new Star Wars Lego
sets?  They have been just "discovered" in the US but no one from Canada has
said anything.  Anyone found anything?  Anyone even looking?

Didn't look today - too busy freezing my fingers putting up the X-mas lights,
but when I did "the loop" (Walmart, Sears, Zellers, the Bay, TRU) yesterday
there was none to be found.  Lots of crowds though. Ugh.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/