 Local / Canada / 274
Re: S@H Canada Goodbye
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 06:33:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Tony Jang writes:
I called this morning and placed my final order.  A bunch of accessory
packs.  I foolishly asked the women about it being their last day.  She said
that she was a temp and by the time she got there, the place was mostly
gutted, but as for the people that remain, they are all quite upset to be
laid off, especially at this time of year.

That didn't make my day.

TJ

WHAAAAAAAATTTTT?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Starts to curse very bad words wich he can't express on Lugnet due to the
recent bad language messages*
Urrrrrghhhhhh........I just HAPPEN to be planning a major spending spree at
S@H next week......Ugh, my Lego dreams dashed at the tender age of 12 (I'm not
even a AFOL yet and I'm building huge ships!).
Looks like Seaborn Brick will NOT be getting funnels.....
*Goes sarcastic* Thanks very much TLC

Erin
--
In a recent poll 100% of minifigs said that they were shocked to hear
that their Town Acessories will not be coming.