 Local / Canada / 1651
Re: Pictures from VLC Surrey Museum Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 21:35:13 GMT

Wow! This is one of the nicest layouts that I've seen yet.  I really like the
way that the track wanders throughout the layout without being stuck to the
edges of the tables.

The working sawmill is very clever.  I would like to hear more about it.

Hehe we must've spent at least an hour resolving track issues... Trying to
figure out weather our Track Plan had 2 straights or one straight and a curve.

The sawmill was designed and operated by our President Dave D. He got sick the
week of the show and spent his days building it and sneezing. It did work at
first but later on in the weekend it has some issues and it was turned off.

VLC Site:
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/