 Local / Canada / 1646
Re: Pictures from VLC Surrey Museum Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 23:18:33 GMT

"Tim Tosino" <timtosino@hotmail.com> writes:

http://www.akasa.ca/vlc/vlcsurreymuseum2003/

Our first show for 2003. It is a layout of Vancouver at the turn of the century
to about 1930's. Details to follow if anyone has questions or comments.

Astounding. Simply astounding.

Any estimate of how many hours (research and construction) were involved?

--
Experience should guide us, not rule us.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/