 Local / Canada / 1650
Re: Pictures from VLC Surrey Museum Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 04:40:38 GMT

That is one of, if not the, best layout I’ve ever seen. I can tell a lot of work went into that. The only thing I could find wrong with it is the lack of more colors of certain roof pieces, which is, of course, the fault of LEGO Direct. I can’t really pick a favorite structure; they’re all so good! The 1930’s style adds a unique quality that’s only matched by the great building quality. Excellent work.