 Local / Canada / 1617
Re: Anything good in Boxing Day sales?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 05:50:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher writes:
Happy Boxing day,

Living in a laid-back area of the country, I shovelled snow today rather
than shopped, as our stores don't open until tomorrow.  The Walmart
flyer has two buckets half price.  Has anyone found anything else worth
heading out for?

Thanks,

Gail Meagher
Nova Scotia

I hit Walmart today and they have about 1/3 of the LEGO display space
they had before Christmas. And no new sets.   :-(
I guess I've missed it by now, but out of curiosity, which buckets/tubs
were on sale at Walmart?
Play well.

Tim Strutt