 Local / Canada / 1606
Re: Anything good in Boxing Day sales?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 16:57:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher writes:
Happy Boxing day,

Living in a laid-back area of the country, I shovelled snow today rather
than shopped, as our stores don't open until tomorrow.  The Walmart
flyer has two buckets half price.  Has anyone found anything else worth
heading out for?

Thanks,

Gail Meagher
Nova Scotia

Zellers recently cut the price of the Bionicle Bohrok series down to about
$4.97, half of what they used to cost.

I bought a 8210 Nitro Bike GTX (a 1995 Technic set!) for $0.01 at a Zellers
a couple days ago, but it was probably the only one left in the country.