 Local / Canada / 1602
Re: Anything good in Boxing Day sales?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 01:08:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher writes:
Happy Boxing day,

Living in a laid-back area of the country, I shovelled snow today rather
than shopped, as our stores don't open until tomorrow.  The Walmart
flyer has two buckets half price.  Has anyone found anything else worth
heading out for?

Not a thing.  I haven't driven the car for two full days now.  Glorious!

Plus, I got *almost* enough buckets and tubs for Xmas from my wife and
family, so there was much sorting to be done this year.

But Gail, I was thinking of you a couple weeks back.  My apologies for
taking so long to mention this.  I spotted some of the old style road plates
(straight only) in a store near here.  I wasn't sure if you still wanted
some.  I can't recall off-hand how things worked out with your Shop At Home
problem.  If you do want some, drop me a note and perhaps I can pick some up
and mail them to you.

From another laid-back part of the country,
Allan B.
(Dreading having to venture out into the real world tomorrow.)   :)