 Local / Canada / 1604
Re: Anything good in Boxing Day sales?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 03:24:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher writes:
Happy Boxing day,

Living in a laid-back area of the country, I shovelled snow today rather
than shopped, as our stores don't open until tomorrow.  The Walmart
flyer has two buckets half price.  Has anyone found anything else worth
heading out for?

Nothing particularily great here in Toronto.  Nothing but those two tubs
were on sale at Walmart.  I ended up with a wireless router and a 128MB CF
card for my camera, though.

The pre-Christmas sales at TRU were incredible for Soccer and Studios.

Calum