 Local / Canada / 1451
Re: Shifty, Coko found in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:08:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Jeff Jardine writes:
I found Shifty and Coko sets at a dollar store here in Canada:

Hi Jeff,

This topic is of particular interest to me!
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=13243

Could you perhaps tell me which Dollar Store chain the sets were from?
And from what location did you procure these items?

           Much thanks for any info,

                                      --==Richard==--