 Local / Canada / 1450
1449  |  1451
Subject:
Shifty, Coko found in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 16:02:24 GMT

I found Shifty and Coko sets at a dollar store here in Canada:

I wonder if TLC would be interested in knowing this, since the sets are such
blatant rip-offs.  I have read that there isn't much TLC can do about copyright
violations occurring in China.  Can they stop the sale of these products here?

The Coko stuff is utter crap.  The box lies, saying it contains 328 pcs.

The Shifty set appears to be better quality (I think they made their moulds
out of genuine Lego bricks), but is also obvious forgery.

Jeff J