 Castle / 13243
Re: (_Some sets of interest for Castle folks_)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 17:57:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, William Braun writes:
Pretty strange, but if the quality is anything, theyd be fun to have.
(especially that set with all those bat sheilds) To bad i cant get over to
china any time soon......

Indeed.             :)

Tamyra Teed wrote:
Believe me.. be thankful you don't have the ability or are forced to buy
these sets.. I've seen Shifty's quality, and it sucks rocks. (big ones)..

O.k. so I accept the fact that the quality is abysmal…
And that the bricks are probably completely malformed
and possess absolutely no tensile strength to grip together…

But!

For only $5USD there should be a few elements of interest?
I'd just love to have a pure red halberder, longbow, & crossbow!

    Is this crazy talk, or do others also think that it’d be fun to
have on of these knock-offs! The boxes alone would be pretty nifty,
and the few accessories would be an interesting novelty!

                                       Am I alone?

                                                           --==RïçhårÐ==--

-Ka-On Lee’s photo: