 Local / Canada / 1452
Re: Shifty, Coko found in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 15:33:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Noeckel writes:

Could you perhaps tell me which Dollar Store chain the sets were from?
And from what location did you procure these items?

I bought them at a "Great Canadian Dollar Store."  The location is in
Florenceville, NB on route 105.  Something tells me you won't be visiting this
particular store... The selection wasn't great - there were a couple of
different $1 Shifty sets, all the same size and "Pirate" themed.

Jeff J