 Local / Canada / 1453
Re: Shifty, Coko found in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 00:00:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Jeff Jardine writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Noeckel writes:

Could you perhaps tell me which Dollar Store chain the sets were from?
And from what location did you procure these items?

I bought them at a "Great Canadian Dollar Store."  The location is in
Florenceville, NB on route 105.  Something tells me you won't be visiting this
particular store... The selection wasn't great - there were a couple of
different $1 Shifty sets, all the same size and "Pirate" themed.
Jeff J

Thank you so much.
Just one more question...
What was the quality of the chrome cutlass(sword) and pistol?
(did it flake off after it was coupled into a minifig hand?)

Also, the minifig appeared to be an excellent reproduction.
(with exception of the pattern choice on the torso)
But are there any additional anomalies we should be aware of?

      Hoppin’ these sets are available in Ontario,

                                                       --==Richard==--