 Local / Canada / 1439
Re: Deal on RCX from Lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 02:01:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Thanks for the info Jeff...I ordered 3, which will give me a total of 5...I
must be closing in on Chris (but, I think he has more than 5!)
Bruce

Sorry, Bruce.  If you get 5, then you will BEET me by 1.

:(

I ONLY have 4 1.0 rcxen and 1 scout.  OK, that settles it.  this is just
more incentive for multi rcx fro future events.

BTW are you !!SURE!! they are 1.0 rcx?? cause the 1.5 share the same pic
as the 1.0 but as you all know, no ac input jack.

The inventory of that set on Peeron says it's a 1.0, as well as someone's
comments on Lugnet inventory.

...not that a castlehead like me would be buying an(other) RCX, no, never.

James
;)

(cross-posting this to lugnet.loc.ca, just in case non-RTL Canucks want in
on the Web Special...)