 Local / Canada / 1166
Re: Canadian LEGO Fest, the birth of an idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:43:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
We have at least 2 websites we can use Jude's FTX site for internal uses,
and Calum's Peachy Server for external uses... so that is looking good.

I think I'll keep all official announcements onto Peachy mainly because
that's the official rtlToronto site.

Calum