 Local / Canada / 1167
Wal-Mart: price roll-up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:57:18 GMT

I've been waiting to buy a Tie Fighter so I went to Wal-Mart on Saturday.
Imagine my shock when the $22.86 price scanned at the previous $28+ amount.  Is
this a chain-wide price correction or what?  Not really a big deal since I'll
just wait for the next Zellers sale, but highly annoying.

signed,
Disappointed Lego fan  :(