 Local / Canada / 1192
Re: Canadian LEGO Fest, the birth of an idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 05:49:31 GMT

I could almost certainly guarantee my attendance, since I am (relatively) very
near Toronto. I'd contribute to a space/mecha MOC display or possibly a
robotics competition...

... and I would probably have other ideas, but it's nearly two AM...

stuart
______________________________________
www10.ewebcity.com/dadoandrabbit/lego/

In lugnet.events, Jude Beaudin writes:
Hello,

It looks like we may eventually have a Canadian LEGO Festival. Currently
things are in the extremely early stages, but I want to see this happen, so
I am going for a wide audience. I have created an FTX page to further my
reflections on this event.

http://www.lugnet.com/~549/CanadianFest/

If you want to contribute ideas, go for it.

Thanks,

Jude

FUT .loc.ca