 Local / Canada / *312 (-20)
  Old set in Canada

were ca i buy old set in canada ? (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

I'm interested in General boxes #1 & #2, and Junk Box #1. Eric DeGiuli P.S. I'm in Niagara Falls, Ontario, (a border town) so I can hop over the border to save shipping money. James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Toronto lego robot challenge

Calum and I were talking about this, a copy is also being sent to lugnet.robotics my browser and i are not smart enuff to cross post this so from this list please use e-mail or lugnet.robotics ---...--- Forwarded message ---...--- Date: Wed, 28 Jul (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) Sounds like it's a good idea overall. I'm a bit rushed, since I'm on the road for vacation(1) in about 2 hours, so it would be *great* if someone could tally the numbers and post a Canada tour to the appropriate threads. Just by my quick (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Michel Magnan wrote in message ... (...) box (...) James, I'm interested in any box except the Technic and junk boxes. (...) I agree, especially for the first box that finds its way here. John -- Remove the obvious to reply. (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) Please add my name to general box 1-3, minifig box, junk box and drab box. I have tons of elements I would love to add to these boxes. This is probably the coolest idea in a long time. Thanks, Vincent St.Martin Montreal, Canada (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Join the Jambalaya Boxes!

(...) Thank-you for the description! As one bad person who wasn't reading lugnet.announce (and who still doesn't read lugnet.general), I was in the dark about this, until I was prodded to go read up on it. Others who weren't reading the right groups (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Join the Jambalaya Boxes!

COME JOIN THE JUMBLE! 1. What is a jambalaya box? A jambalaya box is a collection of LEGO® elements. It is sent through the mail to different people. Each person takes out some pieces that they would like, and replaces them with pieces that others (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) Start at market.jambalaya and read the charter. if that doesn't help, read all the posts, there's still less than 200. Followup to market.jambalaya if still confused. (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) Here is the announcement which went up a few days ago: (URL) the full history: (URL) It's a good idea for everyone to subscribe to the lugnet.announce group. :) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) I've clearly missed the first post in this series. Could some kind soul please tell me what this is all about? Someone is sending out Lego boxes full of their home-made Jambalaya? :-) And Michel, I think another Edmonton gettogether is a fine (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Hi, I already put my name on the box #2 list, but, I really don't care which box comes my way. I hadn't read this thread before sending in my request. As mentioned in the previous post, I don't mind losing my place in line until there are enough (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

I'm interested in Box #1, Box #2, and Junk Box. Now, I'm a little late to these procedings, so if there is anything more that I need to do keep the list complete, please let me know. Alan (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Hi, I'm not sure that a second place to indicated if we want to participate is a good solution. There is already a bunch of canucks that indicate their wish to participate in one or more boxes, since we indicate our place of living in our request to (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Canadian Jambalaya

Ok, here's a proposition. Canadians who are interested in jambalaya boxes, indicate which ones in a response to this message, rather than directly to that box thread. As soon as 5 (or more) accumulate, we will add "Canada tour" at the end of the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Be we Jammin' at the Convention?

Count me in for the Canadian tour of Jambalaya. Alberta. Michel Magnan (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Be we Jammin' at the Convention?

Grab your GUNS! <I *knew* they'd come in handy> The Canucks are invading lugnet!! -John "Minnesoodan, first line of defense" Neal (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

G'Day Count me in for Canada. Toronto, Ontario area. Cheers! oliver Martin Legault <mlegault@nortelnetworks.com> wrote in message news:FF8FyG.37o@lugnet.com... (...) Canada, at (...) to (...) value (...) whole (...) Maritimes (...) dropping (...) (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Be we Jammin' at the Convention?

(...) be (...) Hi, would like to participate in the northern detour of the box, As for entry and exit point, regular small package mail would cost lot less then Xpresspost, would add a few day of travelling time I don't think that it really matter. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Be we Jammin' at the Convention?

(...) every (...) the furthest east (Newfoundland), so I've no problem with being an entry or exit point. I'm all by my lonesome at the moment, but I believe there's a certain train fella swinging into town in the near future. James is quite right (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact