 Local / Canada / *3007 (-10)
  Re: Selected Sets at Toys R Us on sale!

Clickits are also 20% off. They are listed in the flyer with the 'girl stuff' not the LEGO. Last time I was in TRU they were with the ello (Mattel) not the LEGO as well. I think they make neat decorations in a town. For Nova Scotians, the mall opens (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Selected Sets at Toys R Us on sale!

Hi, I just received TRU's holiday catalogue and a select few LEGO sets will be on sale even MORE starting Nov. 8 at Toys R Us. You should get a booklet in the mail. But here they are anyway: 4511 High Speed Train $64.97 (-50%!) 8454 Technic Rescue (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: TRU sale Saturday November 1st to Friday November 7th

(...) I checked out my local TRU in Richmond BC. They now have put the Cargo Train on Sale as well at the White/Green Passenger Train. I bought a Cargo train for $183 reg. on Monday and today I saw it at $151. I'm not sure if the Station is on sale (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  4400 tubs - check your local Superstore

One of the other local AFOLs spotted them at Superstore, on a pallet near the checkout lines. I checked my local Superstore, and found them on a pallet in the Lego aisle, so you may have to hunt around. They scanned in at $15.98, and they had a full (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  RE: TRU sale Saturday November 1st to Friday November 7th

Hi, Went to the local (Kitchener, Ontario) TRU this morning, hoping to get 4513 Grand Central Station at the 20% discount. They had two in stock and would not scan at the 20% off. I tried to convince them that it is part of World City but they (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub

For anyone that has not heard of this bucket, see this link (URL) Regner, PE R Squared Digital Media rose@r2dm.com www.r2dm.com "Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:Hn609y.s9G@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  25% off LEGO at Sears Clearance Centre

Greetings, The ad in today's Daily News has all LEGO (already reduced prices) at the Sears Clearance Centre 25% off today and tomorrow (Oct 31, Nov 1). The clearance centre is located below where the Sears store used to be, around the corner from (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal)

  TRU sale Saturday November 1st to Friday November 7th

The TRU flyer says "save 20% on all NBA & Metropolis Construction Sets". It shows a picture of one of the 3 player NBA sets for $5.57, regular $6.99. (These were $9.99 last I looked). And a picture of 7031 (World City Helicopter) for $11.97, regular (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

I would also like to give credit for the following building I built for the show: (URL) is Reinhard Ben Beneke's design as can be seen here: (URL) built a fairly close copy using the ldraw file he had posted. I must say it is an amazing model. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains)

  Winners @ Tillicum Mall

I was @ Winners yesterday and they had several LEGO sets (and a few cheapo brands including a large pirate ship.) I bought the two Jurassic Park III sets or my son for Xmas for less than half list price I think. There was also the Technic-style (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.org.ca.viclug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact