 Local / Canada / 1740
1739  |  1741
Subject:
Selected Sets at Toys R Us on sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 06:18:04 GMT

Hi,

I just received TRU's holiday catalogue and a select few LEGO sets will be on
sale even MORE starting Nov. 8 at Toys R Us.  You should get a booklet in the
mail.  But here they are anyway:

4511 High Speed Train $64.97 (-50%!)
8454 Technic Rescue Truck $69.97 (-30)
4512 Cargo Train $129.97 (-60)
7417 Temple of Mount Everest $29.97 (-10)
7419 Dragon Fortress $99.97 (-30)
7471 Mars Exploration Rover $79.97 (-30)
All NHL Hockey construction sets (-20%)
3538 Snowboard Cross Race $29.97 (-10)
4851 Spider-man and the Green Goblin $29.97 (-10)

I'm surprised the two train sets are on big discount already.  And yes, these
prices are in CDN dollars!

-Bryan