 Local / Canada / 1742
Re: Selected Sets at Toys R Us on sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 17:10:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote:

For Nova Scotians, the mall opens at 9:30 on Saturday (we have one TRU
in the province).  A few of us will be there on Saturday morning to get
the 4511.

If you really want to beat the crowd, go buy the set now (while it's still in
stock hopefully) and bring your receipt in on Saturday for a price adjustment!

-Bryan