 Local / Canada / 1739
Re: TRU sale Saturday November 1st to Friday November 7th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 02:25:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Robert Horvath wrote:
Hi,

Went to the local (Kitchener, Ontario) TRU this morning, hoping to get 4513
Grand Central Station at the 20% discount.  They had two in stock and would
not scan at the 20% off.  I tried to convince them that it is part of World
City but they checked their database for me and it appears the "police" type
World City were marked as reduced while the "train" World City was not
marked.

Too bad, left with no LEGO in my cart today :(

Bob

I checked out my local TRU in Richmond BC. They now have put the Cargo Train on
Sale as well at the White/Green Passenger Train. I bought a Cargo train for $183
reg. on Monday and today I saw it at $151. I'm not sure if the Station is on
sale as they were out of stock at my store.