 Local / Canada / 1735
1734  |  1736
Subject:
TRU sale Saturday November 1st to Friday November 7th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:02:43 GMT

The TRU flyer says "save 20% on all NBA & Metropolis Construction
Sets".  It shows a picture of one of the 3 player NBA sets for $5.57,
regular $6.99.  (These were $9.99 last I looked).  And a picture of 7031
(World City Helicopter) for $11.97, regular $14.99.

On the front page of the flyer it says "Watch for it!  our holiday
catalogue launches next week!  don't miss all the great savings!"

Gail's thought only:  They seem to be calling World City Metropolis.
Does this mean the train sets are on sale as well?

Note: This flyer is good for TRU located in Canada only

Gail Meagher