 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Victoria / 127
126  |  128
Subject:
Winners @ Tillicum Mall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.org.ca.viclug
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 16:47:32 GMT

I was @ Winners yesterday and they had several LEGO sets (and a few cheapo
brands including a large pirate ship.) I bought the two Jurassic Park III sets
or my son for Xmas for less than half list price I think.

There was also the Technic-style R2-D2, a Gungan Patrol (blecch), a couple of
Final Duel I's, a Vampire's Crypt (which I already have) and 3 of the Scary
Laboratory . They are priced @$35 (S@H list price $50 in yank money). A good
deal for Halloween. Too bad I already spent my LEGO allowance money for this
month. :)

Ted