 Local / Canada / *1677 (-10)
  Holiday in US / Canada

Hi all I'm planning a bit of a holiday in US / Canada from end of April to beginning of June. I'll only be a few days on west coast of US, and was thinking of then heading up to BC, and making my way across to Ontario, by rail if possible. I was (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: LoM sets 7302 & 7303 found

Kyle D. Jackson <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:G9v1y7.800@lugnet.com... (...) I've checked out a couple of the Real Atlantic Superstore around Nova Scotia ever since the HTO Chrome sets came out and have never even got a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Alpha Team in Canada

Today I found most of the Alpha Team sets in a Toys R Us in Calgary. They were all there except for set 6775. ~Adam (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: LoM sets 7302 & 7303 found

(...) They're all operated by LSL, Loblaw Supermarkets Limited, the parent operations company. Most of the store fixtures, furnishings, equipment and systems should be alike. But the small Lego sets are new to me. They might be seasonal or (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: LoM sets 7302 & 7303 found

(...) The Zehrs we have in Windsor sells LEGO here and there. The look and feel of our Zehr's is the same as I've seen in some Loblaws, and also in the Real Atlantic Superstore out east, so I assume they're all related. KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: LoM sets 7302 & 7303 found

G'Day A lot of the newer or rebannered stores were selling some of the smaller sets ($3.00) price range, you might want to check the new store at Bathurst and St Clair subway station. Otherwise there are scatterings at Burnhamthorpe and 427, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: LoM sets 7302 & 7303 found

(...) Actually, the Lablaws at Lawrence and Victoria Park does sell lego. I can't remember which one (note the singular - their selection is awsome) but it was being sold for $3. Matthias Jetleb VA3-MWJ P.S. I think it's the same one my wife got me (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: LoM sets 7302 & 7303 found

(...) In Ottawa, Loblaws does sell HTO LEGO sets. Jude (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: LoM sets 7302 & 7303 found

(...) Not speaking for my former employer, but the Real Canadian Superstore banner is not used in the Ontario market, at least not anymore. All Superstore locations here were converted into Loblaws banner stores about a year or two ago. While Zehrs (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: LoM sets 7302 & 7303 found

Never heard of the Real Canadian Superstore? Hmmmm...I thought there were all over Canada. <internet searching for Real Canadian Superstore> You're in Ontario right? Apparently the RCSS is called Zehrs in Ontario. Does that help? (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact