 Local / Canada / 956
955  |  957
Subject:
Holiday in US / Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 02:34:47 GMT

Hi all

I'm planning a bit of a holiday in US / Canada from end of April to beginning
of June. I'll only be a few days on west coast of US, and was thinking of then
heading up to BC, and making my way across to Ontario, by rail if possible.

I was just wondering if anyone has any "must see" places, as well as
suggestions for places to stop along the way?

What's accomodation like across Canada? I don't usually bother to book ahead -
just rely on being able to find somewhere to sleep when I get there 8?) but is
that a good policy in Canada?

And is there any interesting Lego things happening in May that I should try &
get to?

Thanks for any ideas

ROSCO (from Australia)