 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 86
Re: What do you store your Lego in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 18:58:12 GMT

Jamie Obrien wrote:

Hi, isn't there some types of plastic you shouldn't store your lego
in, or was that something else. I need to find a new storage system
soon and don't want to unknowingly damage them. I'll prpably end up
building something though.

As long as the plastic of the storage container is softer than Lego then
I think it's OK.
The Lego will scratch the container rather than the container scratching
your Lego!

Build on.
Braith.

Thanks