 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 237
Re: Canadian Lugnetter traveling in your region
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 06:27:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, Ley Ward wrote:
   Thanks about the sheep, but I can only take credit for overdoing the concept and the baby sheep. The credit for the design belongs to Tom “The Shepherd” Rafert (sorry I couldn’t find an original post) (large pic with sheep at its heart)

Oh, and do check out Franklin Cain’s version of the sheep.

Peace and credit where due,

D’oh! Oh well, I’ll use the excuse that someone sent me a link to your page, and I failed to research it thoroughly enough ;) credit updated, sorry Tom!

ROSCO

Not a problem. Just watch out for those sheep! :-)

The Shepherd