 Castle / 3145
3144  |  3146
Subject:
new critters - sheep!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 22:31:12 GMT

"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/critters/sheep_lamb.jpg"

The top half of the image shows how to build a minifig-scale sheep,
and the bottom half shows how to buil a a minifig-scale lamb.

Please LMKWYT.

Thanks,
Franklin

Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain/lego/want_list.html
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED. . . .  MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!