 Castle / 3164
Re: new critters - sheep!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 14:01:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Never!

I ran a role-playing game once where I had a text file several pages long
containing short, 1-3 line descriptions of all of the characters that had
shown up.  Ever.  Including the guy whose single appearance was when one
of the characters accidentally dropped a knife from 10,000 feet and it hit
him on the head (much to the bewilderment of his family and neighbors.) It
was actually the handiest tool I had for that game...

But I know what you mean.  As soon as you have one character, then you get
others, and their stories want to be told, and that brings in more
characters...

Precisely. I have too much on my mind, and I'm trying to focus on a main tale
to tell in my storyline, only I keep becoming sidetracked by all these cool,
sweet and totally meaningless ideas for more stories. Ugh!

I fully expect to see one (or both!) of the guards who found Scar's handiwork
to become 'named' characters, even if they're the Rosencrantz and • Guildenstern
of your story...8)

Well, I'm not sure what you mean by Scar's handiwork...
Wait a sec... Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are... dead!

Oh... do you mean, two guards that Scar kills? I'll think about it...

(Hey, I'll name one Jeff and one Eric. And their devoted comrade, Karl... who
has lots of the ninja fish... they're dead as well... <thinks about it> ...OK,
no. :o)

-Shiri

<time to delurk>
Shiri, you are getting sleepy, you are forgetting what you wrote, and everyone
who read this will forget it too. You will all wait for my story, and see if
you can find the secrets i put in :) You could say there will be some guest
appearances:0)
Jeffs, erics, fish weilding lunatics.

<<KM>>