 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 232
Re: Canadian Lugnetter traveling in your region
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 06:37:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, Ley Ward wrote:
Hello fellow AFOLs,

You may know me as Professor Whateverly in .space and .castle. I happen to be in
transit and will be in the Perth area for the next two weeks. My wife is
presenting at a conference for a couple of days and then we'll be on a holiday.
(our first time on the other side of the world.) I thought it might be fun to
connect with some AFOLs while we're there. If any of you are into this please
respond to this or to my e-mail address.

Hi Prof,

It's a pity you're not gonna be visiting the fun side of the country ;) I could
thank you in person for your sheep design that I pinched!
http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/parkes

ROSCO

Hi Guys,

Hmmmmm, as much as that comment hurts, it's somewhat accurate :(  How I wish we
had Sunday trading!

The scenery is nice here though!!

Anyway, if you haven't already received my email Ley, get in touch with me and
we'll try and organise a meet-up!

Cheers,
Braith.